Saturday, July 30, 2005

sLeePy..

wAt lAh...!!!
u all tink i really holiday meh!~ my life is not tt gd k!
got tons of holiday assignment to complete..!
see! i juz slept at 10.45pm & now
i'm up to do my thingy liao..
OMG..! yAwNzZz.. give me back my slp! lolx..! ;p
yUeMeI-->
wei.. i nv regret chosing SP k! i love my schl..! haha!
at least i'm happy to b in there
& life there is not bad lor!
but i hate having 8am lesson & release at 5pm..
i didnt go tanning in e end lah..
cos end up too lazy & tired lolx..!
den juz go orchard watch THE ISLAND!
nice show indeed! hoho..
e guy so handsome & e gal so pretty! wee-o-wee!
nice boobs indeed..!! ooPs..! =p
den my horse bought a pair of shoe!
HUNDRED PLUS..! OMG..!
he should spend those $$ on me or bringing
us to k-box instead rite, 3 iN LoVe!?! lOlx..!
den i accompany him to go marine parade there
buy a 21 inch monitor for his com!
kannasai..! so BIG & damn HEAVY lor..!
but not i carry wan lah, haha!!
aH^cAi-->
how could u & yM enjoy e steamboat
without me & wL man!
tts tOO cruel & not fair!! hMpH..!
frienz indeed huh... ;<
k-box ah.. anything lor! hee~
but mayb should wait for my pay to come 1st.!
yup yup
i broke liao.. =<
*i still waiting for my sun tan! faster go go!!
wait for me, SENTO..! =*)
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: