Thursday, August 11, 2005

hey guys...i'm really heartbroken down here..anybody hear me? i guess not huh...my nightmare just happen a few minutes ago..and i'm really devastated...crying like mad now...guess wad? kaka just raise his voice at me...show me his attitude...says i'm very irritating..and even when i cry..he can't be bother..keep asking me to put down the phone..wad give me chance to put down the phone or not he hang up..wad the..because of his bloody game and he treats me like that...all my hope really crashes...blows hot and cold again...history repeats..omg..i can't take it le...wad does he take me for...too much! if he's now like that..there's bound to be another day like tt...and i dun wan that..i feel so sianz...so upset...so jue wang le..who does he think he is..king ar? i'm nothing in his eyes at all...i'm like a dirt...weili points to herself and laugh out loud...hahaha...
))= Peari

No comments: