Tuesday, August 16, 2005

i'm back!

yoh everybody! i'm back from my MIA!! finally! lolx.. had a damn tiring few days.. almost had fever, lucky i'm not tt weak ;p but now i've a v.serious sore throat.. even swallowing saliva will feel lik knife cutting through my throat sia.. sobz.. but my mum has been v.caring for me yeah! keep preparing all those drink to let my throat gets better oh~~ wahaha!! xin fu ba~

yah, wanna update an interesting event tt took place on ...
40th National Day Celebtration - 9th august 2005!!

hoho! ah cai's & ah fang's 2nd time at e actual national day celebration venue!! tis time at PADANG!! wahaha..!! soooOOO fun & enthu..!! we sang e national anthem so loudly and really enjoy ourselves man!! tink tts the only day of every yr which we really love our counntry so much ba! lolx!!
we took a few photos tt day too! will publish up in a few weeks time ba.. u may ask y so slow ba.. ha.! cos i lazy to scan mah.. keke ;p lets look forward ba!
----------
rite now leh, i'm slacking in my hse loh!!(den tt ym is on e way to join me too..sian.. spoil my wonderful day.. (--,)...) lolx.!! aiya, for those who are still studying.. haiz too bad lah, dun b too envy of me..!! jia you ba! tml's my crit! so scary.. wish me gd luck man! YES!!

-fAnG tInG-

No comments: