Monday, August 08, 2005

morning mare..!!

MORNING MARE..!
hush.. woke up tis morning wif tears all over my BIG face.. (YM?) oops!! lolx..! ;p why called morning mare instead of night mare leh? cos i actually woke up at 8+.. reply msgs i received & fell asleep again.. hehe*pig* den e dream begins.. =<
found myself in GY's house.. but wif another gal too(i oso dunno who she is)! at first i dun find it a big deal cos i juz treat tt gal as a frien. As usual, we tok & do our own things when suddenly tt gal started playing tantrum! Den he walk over to comfort her. After tt he actually walked up to me & ask me to leave e hse?!? WTF!?! i'm his gf isn't it??.. den he said tt he has chosen tt gal, not me anymore.. And tt means i'm being DUMPED?!? so i juz said OK den walked away to pack my bag & wanna leave straught away. Den he suggested to send me hm, but tt gal and a guy (i oso dunno who, lets call him M yeah) came along too! WTH is going on man?.. tt gal actually sat at e front seat beside him which supposingly should be mine!! but i was juz too angry to say anything & juz sit at e back seat wif M. Suddenly, we were at a mrt control station e instead. (oso dunno y i found vanice's ezlink card there, haha!) After tt,we were in a hawker center looking for seats and settling down to hav lunch. Everybody were eating porridge except me eating rice.. Gy actually fed tt gal spoon by spoon!! (no!! how could he!!) e guy beside me juz tok to me casually & asked me not to b sad. E nxt moment, we were on a bus where i sat quietly in a corner watching GY & tt gal playing and toking happily. Gy dun even giv a damn or even tak a look at me! sobz.. i really dunno wat has happen!? why did e situation turned out to b lik tt suddenly? wat went wrong? WHY?? den i start to tak a closer look at tt gal. i've nv seen her face, never before.. she has long black hair, wearing a translucent white halter neck top wif jeans.. haiz.. (but abit plump haha! oops!) Den we arrived at a hotel near suntec..? (not v.sure) we were den in MARCHE & gy bought me an icy. Nxt moment, i was in e toilet and i accidentally dropped e icy onto e floor! I quikly pick it up to wash it cos i dun bear to throw away e last thing which he will ever b giving to me liao.. but u noe wat? i was so clumpsy tt i drop it into e toilet bowl!! omg.. den i tried to pick it up wif my hand but M came in & ask me to stop. He said its already dirty, cant b eaten liao, wats e use of picking it up again? So, i drew my hand away & flush it away.. I was alone in my hse e nxt moment. Gy called & tok casually to me.. he sounded juz lik b4.. happily toking on e phone.. but tis time, he told me how his hse will look lik in e future.. wif tt gal. I walk to e dressing table & look at myself deep into e mirror while he keep on toking happily.. den i stop his conversation & asked. Why u dun wan me anymore? He paused. Den told me tt cos i'm too restrictive over things he do, i always mak him angry & tt gal actually treat him better den i do, ALOT better...
When he actually started to continue, i already found myself lying on e bed. It was actually a dream! Though happy, but I still cant control but burst into tears.. wat a terrible dream it is!! It is a much TOO HURTING, TOO REAL & TOO CRUEL dream!! when i settle down my mood, i decided to call him and told him abt it. Still lying on e bed, i hold e phone at my ears listening to e ringing tone.. he picked up and said "hello.. hello.. hello.." i wanted to say hello too. But i cant tok! Tears already rushed out from both eyes & my nose was totally blocked. so glad to hear his voice & yet.. (when did i bcom a i'm a cry baby sia..?!? hee..) but do u noe how he respond..?? He hung up e phone!! cos he tot there's no one on e phone... Tinking back, it was kinda funny yeah.. lolx..! ok lah, e rest of e conversation is our PRIVATE toking liao! keke.. (>o<).. now my mood is still not really stable yet.. hush.. ;p

-tInG hUsH-

No comments: