Thursday, September 22, 2005

crit today.!

hoho, ltr at 3plus or mayb 4pm will b my crit le! OMG..!! hav to wear more formal man.. dunno wat to wear lah, its lik i onli hav i formal outfit & i'm wearing tt wan everytime! oh no..! lolx.. but dun care lah.. bleh~~ wish me luck pple!
yest is "me & ah cai's day"! haha..! quite a meaningful day! ;p we start off e day at BBDC to enrol for our driving thingy.. den went to BBSP for a swim, but it rain after 1hr plus.. so we proceed to e somewhere between plasa sing & bugis.. ah cai bought a cute bag there! n we makan e super yummy beancurd & egg tart.. den we walked to bugis n there goes my crazy shopping!!!
haha..! shiok man! all together, i bought a wallet.. a purple top.. a white giordano top.. a unique designed white polo T for my horse(time for my horse to change clothes haha.!) At e end of e day, den i realised tt i'm BROKE..!! ("~").. spent my surviving $$ for e nxt 2 weeks~! now i've to gobble air & drink water-cooler everyday liao.. lolx!
ltr in e evening, ah li went for her wedding dinner, den ah cai & ah mei went back home liao.. me & my horse catch a movie called =THE CAVE= lucky e show is not as bad as wat weijing has said lah. u've to understand wat e director is trying to bring out to we audience den u'll realise tt its actually a OK show yup. after the show, we went makan e super famous punggol nasi lemak! i've to tell u everybody tt its super delicious lor! 4 in love, our nxt stop will b k-boxing & makaning there le! wahaha! (michelle come along if u're free too.!)
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: