Monday, September 19, 2005

holiday

woho everybody..!! everything is over liao..!! wahaha~~!! DAMN STRESS OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS SIA.. now i'm back to my slacking and carefree life again..!! say huuray man..!! ;p let me see.. my crit is on thurs afternoon.. so scary~~! after tt will b the end of my semester 1 liao..!! my couse having a buffet on nxt tues. YUMMY..!!

3-in-love muz b slacking already ba! holiday liao rite~~ hmm~~ (except for weili having attachment neh..) met her after her wrk time yest to pass her camera back, den she dress lik a wrking adult liao neh!~~ oh my~~ our weili has grown up le..!! lolx..!!

lets do smth ba!! palau ubin? k-box? clubbing? swimming? or sento again? go go go!! lets decide a date and go enjoy ba!~ cant wait!
(but muz book me early neh~~ cos hav to arrange my wrking schedule..)

*tml me & ah cai going to e BB driving centre there hoho~ but oso dunno go there hav to do wat.. walk one step see one step ba~ hee~
** last of all, i wanna specially thanks my dearest bebe for helping me and encouraging me throughout this tough time of my project period!! muack..! thanks for the time u made for me and taking so gd care of me! big big hugz for ya!~ cant do without u (^-^)..!

-fAnG tInG-

No comments: