Wednesday, September 28, 2005

updates...

first of all, I want to thank mich for her "money-making-lobang"
that greatly increased my "money-making opportunities" LOL.
i'm currently working at both Cathay & Mario Kitchen.
BUT my priority is to work at Cathay cos they can give me more working hrs.

must be wondering why I'm working so many days at Cathay
when i mentioned that Cathay don't need people in the previous post ba? it's because they have transfer me from the Box Office back to the "NObody-will-Come Cineshop" at Level 4. That explains why i'm working so many days at Cathay...

Now, I can hardly work at Mario Kitchen "SORRY ERIC.." =P However, i must say that their shifts are very "out-of-point" as in... their morning shift is from 11am - 2.30pm & afternoon shift from 5pm - 10pm? so is like... each shift only have 3 - 5 hrs. HOw to make money? hmm... BUT i have to agree with mich that their food is indeed BEST AR... i had kimchi steamboat on my first day at work!!! yummy..~

hey mich, r u familiar with the working procedure in Mario Kitchen? I KNOW NOTHING... haha. I only know how to serve drinks & clear tables. LOL. I dun know how to take order, dun dare to serve food because the rice is VERY HOT (metal bowl sia) & i let Eric do everything (Oops) and do u sit around when there's no customer? i really feel like sitting down, but i dun dare.. haha.

-yuemei

No comments: