Sunday, October 02, 2005

i didn't mean to...

wei... I didn't mean to... ;( Haha. kimguan... just because I spill HOT green tea on you, doesn't mean you can scold me pig hand duck legs ok? *LOL* I'm really puzzled as to WHY-IS-IT-ALWAYS-ME-WHO-SPILLS-DRINK. moreover, it always happen BEFORE we even start eating. Will it happen again on 8Oct when we're having DimSum?! *scream* Please do not deprive me of my drinks... :P

I recieved a call from our Jing Ji Ren that day... He said that his brother is taking O'Level this year and needs to do DnT Folio. SO... being a GOOD & KIND brother, kelvin went back to Dunearn to get his own folio for his brother's reference. BUT... sad to say, kelvin ONLY manage to find MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what that means? It means that mine's the NICEST & is the BEST FOLIO among all so Mr Lam kept it for student's reference~ muahaha!

I proudly mention this incident to Fangting at bugis that day. What she said disappoints me:

"aiyah... that means that your folio is UNWANTED! Those that are nice & good have already been taken home for reference le la! Your folio is left in the DnT room so that they can tear the pages n use the blank space at the back for rough workings. Don't waste paper ma..."

i was...................................happy for nothing. ;(


-yuemei

No comments: