Tuesday, November 01, 2005

school reopen

yeah, schl reopen yest le.. hmm.. new project was launched.. new location is the UOB bank at Faber House (along orchard road near e OG warehouse u noe u noe.. lolx.. ;p) tis project wont b an easy wan man.. didnt really did well last sem, muz really buck up tis sem liaoz.. aiyo~ STRESS..! jia you ba lazy bum.. hehe..
our project is divided into 3 parts lor. A.. B.. C.. Den e deadline of A is on 21st nov.! which is my final theory test man.. dun like tt lah cher.. haha!!
today my horse went out wif his family..!! den dump me alone to live on my own! damn sian sia.. STUPID..! but nv mind, lucky i still got my friens..! wohoho.. meet weili, eugene, chang, vel & rod for dinner. Poor kel.. so busy practicing for his dance thingy & did not get to meet up wif us yeah..
*to kel: "ITS OKAY..." lolx..!! oops.! ;p
still got great chances to go out lah! look for me when u bored nxt time oh..
yah, heard from ah cai tt she & ym found a new job! $6 per hr in a restaurant..! OMG.. bo jiou.. **diaoz** wei, if e place is nice muz intro me there neh! abit sian of retail line liao.. hehe..
ok lah, i'm tired n sianz liao.. yawnz.. bye everybody.. happy deepavali.. =)
feel like going chalet..
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: