Monday, November 21, 2005

wawawah

*pigu, stop ur nonsense suggestion lah~* daOz..~~ lolx! juz kidding lah!

wawawah... 3 in love & michelle of cos **("v")** u lah! no matter wat happen, juz dun act stupid k! And rmb not to let tt guy get u too easily!
Me juz handed in my semester 2A project today le. Only had 1hr of slpless slp yest.. so poor thing rite! now i'm closing my eyes to type all tis cos i've no more strength liaoz.. haha, trust u to believe! ;p oops, pardon me for my lameness.
Will be taking advance theory at 5pm wif ah-cai ltr, haven finish studying.. regret for slacking for e past few weeks.. big haiz.. now i can only hug the buddha leg tightly and pray real hard loh~ lolx.. all i wan to do now is slp!!
yup michelle! count me into ur sento trip! ;p izit all gals gathering? if not, can i bring my lonely horsey along..? hehe.. Hey pigu, u join us too leh! or mayb we jiou more pple? long time no gathering liao neh.. update us the meeting time again! ;p

Last of all, i wanna complain about my wrking schedule man.. its far too little for me liao! tt stupid dumb dumb LAMBERT..! i gonna bug him for more wrking days liao! hmph!
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: