Monday, November 07, 2005

~Weili at Ba Jia Le~

hehehe! i'm SO~ smart! wahhaha! U all know why?? Coz yuemei just agar agar tell me how to go ba jia le...and i FOUND IT! i'm SO~ proud! opps...too carried away le...hehe! Anyway, the manager haven even interview me already want to photocopy my IC le...he say he loved to see 4inlove work together one day sia! wahhaha...we are going to be famous in ba jia le liao~~hehe! I think the manager also in BUSINESS course de...and he said he enjoy toking to me?! Humph...maybe he said to all those that are interviewed by him ba...haha! Anyway, i was really HAPPY when yuemei told me abt the shoe! *CHEAP* I LOVE IT! Wahahah...dun feel like investing so much even before i work...haha..! GOOD GOOD! Looking forward to working together with 4inlove...happy happy happy~~=p

No comments: