Thursday, December 01, 2005

Back from Taiwan

Muhahaha.. I'm back.. from Taiwan. Actually been back for quite some time le. Reached S'pore on last Sun nitez. It was such a memorable trip tat i would never ever wan to forget & i hope tat we 4inlove can fly there together to play nt time round. I went there wif only one bag but came back wif almost 3 bags full of stuffs. *LOL* I sure did lots of shopping huh. Haha.. K k.. now i shall start my 5-dae taiwan story..

23-11-05 Wednesday
My Mama & mi woke up at 4am, reached e airport at 6am & boarded e plane at 815am. I had insomia last nitez bcos i was tinking & worrying abt tis & tat. *Stupid sia* E flight duration was 4++ hrs so we reached taipei at around 1pm. E temperature was abt 18 degree(quite cold especially when e wind blows). Our whole group(Mama, 2 aunts & mi) met our tour guide & started our adventure.. Lalalala.. We went to e Tao Ci Street first which was famous for its Tao objects, den to e most expensive shopping mall Taipei 101, Smelly Tofu Street which was famous for its Smelly Tofu. Den later at nitez, we went back to e hotel(located at Ban Qiao) to rest for e dae. But our group went out again to e nitez market to shop for cheap & beautiful stuffs. *LOL*

24-11-05 Thursday
Huhu~~ Todae is a brand new dae(",) We set off early in e morning at 8am. E first stop was Yea Liu Street which was famous for its big rocks, den Jiu Fen Street which was famous for its snacks, e hottest Street Xi Men Ding & e most snacks street Shi Lin Ye Shi. We walked till we got leg cramps den we took a cab back to e hotel. Wat a tiring dae..

25-11-05 Friday
Todae was a colourful dae :) Set off at 830am. I LOVE TO PLAY WIF E FLOWERS!! From tis, u noe where we went le mah? Bingo! We went to a huge garden wif lots of flowers & an unlucky incident happened to mi. Guess wat? I stepped onto e wet mud. Eeeeeeee.. It's damn dirty lor. My whole leg was covered wif wet dirty mud. *Curse & swear.. BLOODY HELL* It was always mi who would encounter tis kinda problem. I rmb a time when i was out wif ym & i stepped on someone's vomited stuff jus in front of old chang kee. *dunno where e hell i was looking* It was really really very embarrassing lor. *wanna dig a hole & burried myself in it* Den i fumed wif fire as i walked to e nearest toilet to wash away e dirt. Nvm abt those unlucky incidents. Nt, we went to Yu Ren Ma Tou to take in fresh air. E wind sure was blowing very strong. Haha.. Went to Eto to pao wen quan. Huhu~~ I wore a bikini & my mama wore my swimsuit(gotta buy a new one when i get back to s'pore. LOL!!). But we were in a room having e spa, jus e 2 of us. Haha.. Lastly, it's time for shopping again! E tour guide took us to Shi Lin & later on, we went to Xi Men Ding again. Oh.. We oso took e MRT over there. It's almost e same as ours but more complicated as there r more routes to choose. Might get lost if u didn't look carefully. When e leg cramps come again, it's e time we went back to e hotel.

26-11-05 Saturday
Todae is counted as e last dae of our trip. Went to e history museam, saw all e antiques. Den went to some sort of army place to see e 'stoned' army & took pics wif dem bla bla.. Finally, e more interesting part came. E tour guide brought us to a shopping mall wif e biggest ferry wheel in Southeast Asia. I wanted very much to take a ride in it but.. I'm far far away from e queue. *OMG* So many pp were queuing for it. I had no choice but to gif up as we gotta gathered in 30 min time(ferry ride takes 25min). Hai.. But e happy tink is tat i took a pic wif Snoopy & Chicken Little. Muhahaha.. Later at nitez, we went to a shopping paradise, Wu Fen Pu for shopping again. I LOVE SHOPPING!! After all these daes of playing & shopping, we were already too exhausted tat we had to drag ourselves back to e hotel.

27-11-05 Sunday(Final Day)
Todae is basically a dae which is.. normal? Haha.. We jus stayed in our hotel till 1130am den we leave for e airport. It was so boring tat i kept on taking pics of myself & my mama. *LOL* Watched Taiwan TV shows & OMG, it's really nice & had lots of channels to choose from. I really enjoyed myself very much & i hoped tat e nt time when i visit Taiwan, i would be wif my beloved 3inlove(",)

Ahcai winks(",)

No comments: