Thursday, December 15, 2005

rebond

Yesterdae, fang & mi went rebonding at uncle sam's house. Tis time she brought her cousin along(recomanded alot of pp). Before tat, we arranged to go to bbdc to apply PDL as our driving lessons starts tis sat. As usual, she was late again. Nvm..
At around 2pm,uncle sam & his wife started e rebonding process(didn't noe tat his wife is oso a hairdresser *amazed*). 3 hrs jus passed by lidat, & everytink's done. I wasn't quite pleased wif my fringe as uncle sam cut it too short. Looks like an idiot or dumb dumb. *curse & swear #$%^@^&@#!^&* Was so unhappy abt it tat we(ym & mi) went to fang's house to let fang 'save' my hair. E results were better of course but it looks weird on mi. Although ym kept on saying tis hairstyle suits mi better but.. i doubt her words. We even had makeup lessons(fang was teaching us tis & tat so tat we could doll ourselves up for different occasions). Ouch!! My eyes hurt as she put on e liner & mascara near my eyes. We had all decided to wear 'special' clothes, 'special' boots & put on 'special' makeups on x'mas eve. But after second thoughts, ym & mi decided not to put any or jus a light one.
Oh.. I was disappointed & sad todae as all my frenz said tat my new hairstyle is ugly. *Sobz :( * I HATE MY FRINGE!!
Ahcai grumps -_-

No comments: