Tuesday, December 06, 2005

yuemei's Genting trip







hey guys, I'M BACK!!!!
ok... I know no one miss me. =(
before I start updating on my trip, I have something to say:
"4inl0ve's FIRED!!!!"
That's what I heard from ah cai.
TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!
*scream*
I mean... Although they didn't say that's we're fired, it's obvious ba.
not even a day of work per week!
Lambert................................................. Don't do that to us *innocent look*
hai... I'm broke. ($_$)
oh well... My trip was truly Lacking of Love.
play Outdoor Theme park all by myself! *sobs*
met mich & eugene at the dinosaur Land
we queue for nearly half an hour for a stupid boat ride. LOL
then we ride the monorail a.k.a caterpillar train
and guess what I saw?!
FLYING NEWSPAPER!!!!!!
wuahaha. It's true. ask mich & eugene if u don't believe me
I spend the first 2-3 days staying indoor
there's really nothing to do, if u do not have much money with you.
so... I spend most of my time 'zi lian-ing" haha.
BUT it's still fun la.
I mean... It's really great to eat, play & sleep all day
without having to think about projects, school n work.
hai, back to Singapore, back to school, work and stress..............................
-yuemei

No comments: