Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 first post

1st blog of 2006..!! since no souls blogging so i blog lor.. lalala.. hmm.. a brand new year! so let e da jie of =4-in-l0ve Pte Ltd= to say some words and wishes to all of ya ba!
Yue Mei - Wish that our "yue da mei zhi" will stay pretty and grow prettier! Still able to attract many guys, hav bigger boobs and smaller face! ;p But dun b too capricious neh.. must treat wei min well oh & wish tt both ya lazy bums live happily in ur cosy small room happily ever after!

Yong Chai - Hope tt ENERGY will be back again (i sort of miss them yeah =p).!! Can see that ur dressing style is more womanise liao, wee-o-wee! nice nice, keep it up! u really look good on x'mas yeah! Hope ah cai's "bai ma wang zi" will appear soon!
Weili - Hey little girl, my only wish for ya is to see u & vel happily together always yup! Both of ya hav been through alot of ups & downs, think ur relationship will bond even stronger. Then by a few years ltr, we'll b able to attend ur wedding soon le! wohoho~!! Stay cute always!
Michelle - Hey image consultant, 4 in l0ve is waiting for u to make up for us oh! *look forward*!! Of cos i MUST wish tt you & eugene happily together too! I really lik ur smile yeah, always look so nature and charming! keep up ur smile always! =)
Kelvin - Heard tt u've becom more HANDSOME rite?!? okok, no matter its e truth or juz ur imagination, hope tt it'll come true in this year! All the best! (but i cant slim down is a fact lah! omg..) It has been a long time since 4 inl0ve hav SENTO outing wif ya le, lets hav a gathering soon ba!
Guoyi - Of cos 4 in l0ve will hope tt u tak us out more often wif ur car! We wan to go clubbing lah, eat punggol nasi lemak for supper lah, watch mid nite movie lah, go k-box lah and more yummy pratas! woho, tts alot man~! But 4 in l0ve deserves all tis pampering yeah, cos we're superstars!! lolx! Wanna wish ya all the best in everything you do and every choice you made this year yup. Hope tt u can successfully get into U and muz study hard oh! (*v*)
PiGu - Hey PiGu..! Tink u're e only guy 4 in l0ve really adores! Its the truth oh, i didnt said tt juz to mak ya happy wor.. Somehow feels tt u're e closest wif us, although sometimes u tend to do things which mak 4 in l0ve unhappy. For example, always bang sei us when we call u out! And ur excuse will b very tired, but in fact u're damn lazy lor! oops, i dun mean to scold u right at e start of e year lah. Actually u're a quite a perfect guy, so i can tell tt e gal for u will appear soon! lets sit back & wait ba~!! keke..
Last of all, hope everyone who read and visit our blog will hav a smooth sailing ahead in this year of the dog. Those who never will hav bad luck bad bad luck! muahaha!! Luv u all, Friends forever..!! (^-^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d http://www.visualizing.org/visualizations/egypt-influence-network
buy facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
Okay..I'm totally a newb at this and I don't really know much about what's going on in my computer, but one day I was playig sims 2 and my computer shut down and restarted, and so I didn't really make a big deal out of it until it kept happening. Then yesterday my comp started being extremely slow. I thought I had some type of virus so I tried doing a virus scan, and while waiting for that to finish I installed mAlwarebytes and got it installed but for some reason it didn't run. So I installed adwarebot and did a scan and it showed me over 500 infected files and I removed them all. Then I tried turning off the automatic restarting thing, then suddenly I got the BSOD, saying I had the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. And I have no idea what that means, and basically I haven't been able to find out what the problem was because whenever I try to do I virus scan I can't succesfully finish it wihout my comp restarting randomly.

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes