Monday, January 23, 2006

complain

Hehe, juz received a msg from ah cai wanna go swimming tml. But so sorry cos my class is gonna end at 5 & i'm going straight to wrk after tt. Yawnz.. Juz by thinking of going to wrk really makes me sick & tired sia. Yest Mr Ma stressd me up by asking me to concentrate and do better on my course, but i juz really cant lah! s*t*u*p*i*d*a*s*s*h*o*l*e... =p
Realise tt i've less interest in my course already man.. Wat detailing lah, wat modelling lah, wat perspective lah, wat mood board lah, wat bull shit lah.. haha.. i juz cant help complaining. Regret for not taking normal school lik u gals did haha. 2 more weeks to final submission, pls buck up Miss Neo!! still got lots more thingy to do & ur 3rd year! wahhhhhh... vomit blood ah.. hahaha!
Wat i've decided is tt i'm going for my attachment soon & during tt time i might stop my wrk at warehouse le. After my attachment, i moght juz find another new job. Mayb those which only requires weekend wrking ba.. Cos i dun tink i've tt much of time to spend on wrking nxt yr le.. i'm gonna b poor.. =(
Today after schl will make my way down to my bebe's hse & i'm going to cook misso soup for him! haha! Who on earth dunno i'm not gd at cooking, but at least abit better den our little wei lily.. haha! oops! So e misso soup is actually a simple ready-to-cook paste which i bought from LIDO's basement supermarket, haha! 1st of all, i juz need to boil some water, add in yummy ingredients like tofu, mushroom, egg etc. hehe. its as easy as ABC isnt it! wahaha! so excited to cook for my horse! dun u pple tink i'm such a good & caring "wife"! wahaha!
Went to central to buy 2 book shelves which costs $530.. haiz, bo bian.. muz throw away the old wan liao. Bebe's hse also bought a few new items. A computer and a double deck bed. Mayb will b inviting u gals to his house during new year time and lets chill out in his room haha!
I've bought my new year clothes! All tops no bottom! OMG~! okok, tink i shall go bugis to get either 1 more jeans, a 3/4 shorts or mayb a skirt ba.. wat abt u pple? look forward to come out during new year & see u gals in new outfit! ;p
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

No comments: