Friday, January 20, 2006

Tired Day

OMG!! Todae had been such a busy & tiring day. Long time didn't blog in le(disappearing act). Well, i was busy wif my exams(few weeks ago) & was lazy to go online. Haha.. Ok ok, now tok abt e bad dae todae.
I went shopping wif XiaoWei dey all after my class at 3pm(CheeHong wans to go buy his NY's clothes) & e worst tink is tat i had to bring my laptop, adapter bla bla along. My bag was so heavy lor. *kaoz :(* At e end of e dae, when we were at e bus stop waiting for e bus to go hm, e bus jus dun wanna come. So is tis supposed to be a joke or wat? Finally, we waited for 30min++ & bus 190 came. I was at e other bus stop so i ran all e way to chase it. Den when e bus reached e highway, a heavy traffic jam took place. Wanna noe wat's e reason for it? Jus bcos tat e road lane is blocked for amendments leaving only one lane left. Wat e! So by e time i reached hm, it was already pass 12midnitez & i still had to drag myself to bathe. Sure tired sia..
Oh.. I wanna say abt Fishmonger Theng. But seems tat its too late le so update nt time ba (",)
-Ahcai winks(",)-

No comments: