Monday, March 13, 2006

at work

Haha, no postings? Lazy pple.. Yeah, tt includes me as well.. haha!
Well, i'm in my office now. Nothing to do today.. Slacking since morning except for tidying the carpet material cabinet for awhile this morning. Abit dusty but what i'm really scare is the llittle cocroach tt will apperars at times.
Went so clark quey to have lunch at a malay store with my designer, Faizin. Busy updating my attachment log book till now cos i didnt wrote anythiing for last thurs and fri. Den today have to squeeze and recall what i've done to fill it in. At the same time, i finished my report for today's as well. LOLx.!! Cos i lazy to go home and write later liao.
Will be going to GY's hse to makan dinner and watch "WISHING STAIRS" later. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! so scary!!!!!!!!", tts wat Mr Horse will say. Haha!
Hmm, wat else should i write leh.. Oh yeah, my bus concession ends tomorrow haha, so i've to remember to "renew" it tomorrow. Must remember!! If not transport fee will be damn ex!
period on-the-way. mood swing~~~ ;p
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: