Friday, April 28, 2006

Zoo Trip~


Lalala.. It's our first zoo trip(wif chee hong). Yeah!! Actually we had already intend to go 2 weeks ago but bcos of my carelessness, we postponed it to last fri. But nvm.. We still had great fun. Haha.. First, we arranged to have breakfast at lot 1 mac.
After tat, we took bus 190, 171 & 927 to zoo(there's actually a straight bus 927). N guess wat? CH owe mi another slap. Muhahaha.. *evil laughter* He had a bet wif mi(bus 138) & he lost again. Hee~ It was a tiring dae as we kept on walking & walking in e zoo. Took lots of pics too :) There was a wishing well somewhere around. I rmb tat a few months ago, I made a wish of finding my prince charming & it really came true. So tis time, I came back to thanx it. Haha..
After e trip, we were simply too exhausted & hungry to move but to drag ourselves to Bt Panjang Plaza to have an early dinner. E moment we bought our food, we gobbled dem up in jus a few min. OMG!! Hungry ghosts sia.. LOL!! After tat, we went for a little bit of window shopping. N guess wat CH did again? He accompanied mi to buy bra. Aww~ Other guys would have thought tat it's a shame to go inside a bra shop but CH jus did, for a little while. Isn't he wonderful? Haha.. I better stop all tis acting or else 3inlove would have mi beaten up. Den we went to e arcade to play e 3-button machine. Of course e victory belongs to mi. Hee~ I took 1 token to finish all e games in e machine but he took 3. It's a record man. *Fly to e sky~* I keep on laughing at him as he was sort of colorblind(actually he's jus a bit slow). Haha.. I had durian ice cream too & he made mi laugh out loud again when I ask him to have a taste of it(he doesn't likes durian). Can u imagine his facial expression at tat instinct? LOL!!
-ahcai (",)-

No comments: