Sunday, May 28, 2006

Last day at baccarat...

I was looking forward to spend the last day in bai jia le with ym de..but dear ym got high fever last minute..oh well..so i jia you alone today. haha~ Ym fen fu me to pass chef kenneth the key chain she bought..guess wad chef kenneth reaction was?
li: this is ym give you de..coz last day at bai jia le..den a souvenir for u..
chef kenneth: den wad abt u? nv give me?
li: *stunned! change topic* ym today got work de..but sick le..so can't work..
chef kenneth: i see..later den talk to you again..busy busy..haha~
Pengs right? Hoho~ den he very sweet leh..when we doing closing..he go buy curry puff for me sia..i think this curry puff is give ym de lo..ym! why you must sick! LOL~ Oh ya! Ym..ur lao qing ren say he zui xiang ni le..haha! Nothing happening today though..me as usual continue my teasing on richard..he very shou bu liao wo! Hoho~ oh..i ask chris abt our pay..he say will maybe get on 15th leh..so long lo! haha~ but he maybe will help us bank in..but anyway..he will msg us de. Hee~ further details we shall continue tml..our weekly lunch~ hee!


peari |^___________^|

No comments: