Friday, July 21, 2006

wah wah wah! u pple trying to climb on my head & dance huh! hmph! i wanted to say tt i failed my napfa test lah! result is bad bad bad! but at least i got a participated, hehe. i muz really abmit tt i'm weak =( sobz.. from tues till now, my body still aching lor! (climbing up & down the staircases are the worst thing for me these few days) *thanx for horsey service these few days, if not i'll b lying flat on my bed everyday le. ;p
*horsey package includes:
- personal "walking stick"
- superb "body massage"
- "love love" 24-7
how abt u girls huh?~
- weili got attend anot?
- yuemie get gold ah?
- ah cai busy dating until forget to attend test ah!
hohoho~
anyway, it has been some time since 4-in-love last meet up! wanna k-boxing or wat? pigu can't wait to go with us lor! arrange some time for tt ba.

-fAnG tInG-

No comments: