Thursday, September 28, 2006

ym's workplace

Hello~ I'm here to update le!
Busy since my attachment starts.
Can't believe that I've worked there for 3 weeks le!
Time past just like that! *good*
My workplace is at Kallang, within walking distant
from Singapore indoor stadium.
Can you imagine how far that is?! One and a half hour bus journey!
Was expecting myself to be walking at construction site
with yellow helmet and boots before my attachment.
But don't worry!!!
Cause I get to sit comfortably in nice decent office
without mud and sun! wee~
Will only go to site once in a month,
and my first visit will be on next Monday~
Collected the attire le, and what I'm really proud of is
my WHITE helmet! *aww*
Ok... Now let me bring you around my workplace!
ps: i took the pictures while all the other staffs are having meeting. HA!

External view of my workplace!
my office
my very own cosy corner (not very private though. haha)
pantry (kb: my mum say must drink water b4 going to bed)
my pretty white helmet!
-yuemei

No comments: