Friday, October 13, 2006

Hontoni gomenasai!
I haven been blogging for ages le. Kind of occupied with my job currently. Hee.
Work at ESPRIT has been going great! All thanks to my favourite colleague, Dali! He is a really very NICE guy. Number 1: always making me laugh with his gu niang attitude. Number 2: bought me chocolates! Number 3: stand up for me when another colleague give me her not-so-good attitude. I'm so touched~~ Hee.
Hmmm, school is starting soon le! Oh my god..I kind of dread it. The only thing I look forward to is perhaps lunch break with cai every thursday ba? ( I wan yummy cookies! ) Oh boy, I hope I wun pon any classes this sem. Lucky for ym she dun need to face any more stressful exams..but her no life attachment now sounds quite terrible. LOL. As for fang..I know u just need to go school show face ( by eating cup noodle and visiting the co-op every now and then huh! LOL.) but please dun last minute hand in ur submission la..coz u like everytime the night before submission nv catch a wink and den got sore throat de lo. Haha. Anyway what ever it is, let us ganbatte for our last sem ba! Wheee~
Oh ya! I just finish watching a Japanese drama "1 litre of tears". I tell you all. Its super very really SAD! Can really cry 1 litre of tears de lo! Its about this girl who unfortunately been chosen by a special disease called spinocerebellar atrophy (hope i spelled correctly) This disease causes the girl to lose control of her body movements, and as the illness developed further, she will not be able to read,write or eat properly anymore. Guys. Imagine you are only 15 years old and you need to face this terrible fate. Can you be strong? By the way, this is a true story o! Ok. I think if I start typing more, the whole story will be out le. LOL. Just go watch k! You will learn to treasure your life more. Really. Its nice. Oh. Forget to mention that i cried bucketful of tears. Dun blame me. I can't help it. Coz the words they used are just so deep and meaningful.
Ok. So long then. Take care my dear 3inlove! Dun let the haze get us! Haha~
____________li

No comments: