Saturday, October 28, 2006

it's a CRAZY week for me and waikim!!!
kim brought her w850i and Ah pui the lappy got sick
on the same day!
crazy events of the week:
  1. accompany her back to outram to get her starhub voucher
  2. Went PS to get the phone
  3. Get ah pui from my house and pass to kim
  4. brought fruits and instant noodles from supermarket nearby with heavy laptop and bags
  5. mahjong at kim's house with june and Ang bao
  6. met in school to bring ah pui to the doctor
  7. ask the starhub staff at lot 1 about a defect
  8. kim went MEL to collect my ah pui under hot sun
  9. went back home to get her handphone box & accessories with my heavy lappy
  10. travel to PS with heavy bags and my lappy
  11. met kim at PS to get my ah pui and exchange for a new set of handphone (cos she simply cannot tahan the lighting of the screen)

And.................... guess what? we realise that the phone kim exchanged was NOT A NEW SET~~~~~~~~~~

(and that was when we ALREADY got back to cck)

waikim....... xin ku dao BAO le!

-yuemei

No comments: