Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Complaints of the day: Work at Esprit is getting worse. Not enough staffs at all. But this perhaps only shows one thing: the company must be lousy la..or not why the staff turnover is so high..and nobody wants to work for Esprit. But then, i wonder why am i still there?! Poor me..haha~) Sadly to say, i do not consider the 2 weeks break as my holiday. =( So occupied with work, projects, projects and more projects (when is it ever going to end?!?!?!) I really really really dun wan to go back to school (dread~~~)
Comforts of the day: No.1--> knowing that someone really cares enough to give me 12 morning missed calls (touched~) and not forgetting the misses =)) No.2--> went bugis with cai and ym to eat oiishi wanton noodle and xue ping around. No.3--> countdown to happy x'mas: a good 3 days..and waiting patiently for my x'mas wish to come true. (hee~)
*let tomorrow be a beautiful sunny day, free from the scary thunders*
li

No comments: