Saturday, February 24, 2007

A new member in my family :)

Todae, lots of ppl gathered at my house. So wat's e big occasion huh? Tada~ It's my niece's 1st month (born on 28th Jan but celebrate earlier) celebration.

Early morning, i woke up blurly to help out wif e chores. Oh man! It's chaos lor.. Haha.. But, my mama & mi still managed to handle dem well. *two thumbs up =>* I had been instructed (by my mama) to dye e hard-boiled eggs red & i got all my hands dyed red too. LOL!! E stain was too stubborn to go away. Nvm.. It's jus a matter of time.
Finally, our little princess arrived.. Wee-u-wee! SO CUTE~ Ang-ge-ge.. Everyone was so excited & crowd round her bed. Even yang yang too. Wif tis new member in our house, i believed it'll add alot more spices in our lives. & create alot more problems for my mama. Haha (",)

hello! my name is xuan hui :)future superstar is MI.. LOL!my two mischievous nephews

oh.. a pic wif my sis on new yr's dae (",)

-ahcai-

No comments: