Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my 20th bdae :)

It's my 2nd yr spending my bdae wif my da da :) Finally, i'm oso in e old ppl line.. Sianz -_- Ahcai shouts out loud: I'M STILL YOUNG I'M STILL YOUNG.. *deceiving who? -_-* LOL!
Ch & mi went Vivo city for e movie Music & Lyrics. Trust mi, it's a fantastic show. I love it (",) I've even bought it's soundtrack. Will upload dem soon :) Den we went to a restaurant Earl's Swensen for dinner. Actually, it's abt e same as e normal swensen. Jus tat there's addition of dishes & buffet salad. After saying all tis, dun all of u feel hungry? Haha.. Take a look den ^.^

salt & pepper?a snap shot of my da da >.<crayfish spagetti (for 2) *doesn't look very appealing.. LOL :p*smoked salmon wif very big platee free flow salad buffet ^.^ yummy!e candle of e choco fondue (ate up b4 i realise tat i haven took a pic of it. LOL!)wat's ch trying to do?do we looked alike? *absolutely >.<*my family bought a cake to celebrate wif mi after a dae (",) Aww..IT'S MY BDAE TODAE.. I mean ytd.. Hee!

my nephew is too excited when he saw bdae cakes. He loves dem :)

-ahcai-

No comments: