Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ym's graduation

Miss Loo Yue Mei is officially graduated with a
Diploma in Building & Real Estate Management!
took many photos & had fun
fooling around with my poly mates after the ceremony.
How I wish I could upload ALL the photos we've took today!
(well this blog doesn't belong to me alone you know? Ha!)
hai.. i will miss you all de!
3 cheers for 3B04!
pretty stage *ah cai agrees*
me & my mum!

my "used-to-be-very-irritating" brother

Mr keow - i can't remember what module he taught...
oh ya! it's Facilities Management!
Mr Tan - till now he remembers my full name
(i wonder why, I'm very low profile in school de u know?)

*ym knocks gary's head with scroll*
Ladies of 3B04!

random pics!

____________________________________________
ok, let me introduce my poly group to you!
Group Name: UN
(it's gary who comes up with this name.
till now i still don't know the link/meaning behind it *LOL*)
Members: Gary, Xueshi, Qiang & me!
Things UN enjoys doing together: copying during test,
skipping lectures, chiong projects at the very last minute,
"kop" each other's food

gary - class chairman cum UN leader
xueshi - my bestie poly mate cum colleague
Qiang - he has been calling me "jellyfish" since yr 1.
jellyfish ---> no brain (forever blur)
3inl0ve... ta qi fu wo~ Ha!
-yuemei

No comments: