Thursday, August 16, 2007

okok, enough of complain!!! lolx! i shall blog a short one hehe! Short, sweet & quick update k! Altogether 3 events!
(1st update) Trip to sentosa with my dear poly friends! [5 AUG 2007]

WILSON!


Meeee!! Joany!! Yi Li!! Crab!!

Its us again! wee!
TWISTER on the beach?!?

LOOK! who's caught snacking!!!

My art piece! (^-^)

(2nd update) Candid shots took @ wisma indochine with horsey on 11 Aug 2007 =*)

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

(3rd update) i heard that there will be a fireworks competition near marina/esplanade this coming weekend! Competition between china & dunno where... haha! so i decided to go marina bay eat yummy steamboat! since i've been craving for this steamboat since dunno when... (^o^) hehe!
if we're lucky enough, we might catch a few sparks of the fireworks oh!! lolx! Any ON pple wanna join in this "Catch a spark steamboat" together?!? "Its better than squeezing through the crowd and not enjoying yourself right! Hope you guys are as enthu as me! Anyway its been a long long time since we had a gathering right. Cos this year's annual chalet might not be held too...

Date: 18 August 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 7.00pm

Venue: Marina Bay "Zhen Fa Huo Hai Xian"

People who happen to read my post are all invited k! Especially those in the photo below! wahaha! YOU ARE WANTED!!! And please pass this msg to the others, dun act blur... I noe you are reading our blog... lolx! I believe u all dun need me to msg 1 by 1 right! COMON.!! We only have 1 more year to becoming an adult! *omg* please let me stay 18 forever! *pray*
So what are you people still waiting for huh! Show your own initiative and contact me k! or should i say please?!? ;p

**the more the merrier =)

-fAnG tInG-

No comments: