Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine Day Surprise!

Thought i'll have to LOL myself on valentine's day tis yr but guess wat?
I got a shocking surprise from ch on ytd morning. A bouquet of 6 red roses was delivered to my house at 9am in e morning. I was sleeping at e time & really got a shock. But i was smiling when i cuddled back into my warm and bed. Haha~ :)
Tat's my best valentine's day gift ever!
I LOVE SURPRISES! ^.^

roses are red, violets are blue..very nice rite? envy mi? haha~ :p6 of dem altogether (",)i love e wrapping..

msg inside e card which comes along with e flowers:
To: 气死人

Wow! these flowers are from who? Of course it's me lah! Sorry dada, can't accompany you on this year's valentine's day. Hope you'll like the surprise that i've prepared for you. Next month will be our 2nd anniversary and i wanna let you know that i'll still love you as before. You too as well rite? Happy Valentine's Day! (direct translate from chinese)

-讨厌鬼-i love you dada >.<oh.. a pic of my D.I.Y hamper for ch's family during CNYtis is e pic of e D.I.Y roses for fang's 21st bdae. 21 in totalwent to eddy, wenwei & jack's POP some time ago

mischievious yang yang doing some posts again..
-ahcai-

No comments: