Thursday, March 20, 2008

ahcai's 21st bdae 2008 (",)

Todae is e dae, e dae of ahcai's bdae. Yeah! Turned 21 yrs old le :) *sounds old -_-* Haha~
Celebrated with my whole family & ch todae. Jus had pizzas for dinner & eveyone singing bdae song to mi before eating e cake. E scene was quite touching & i felt warmth with my family :) *Aww~*
Got surprise gifts from my uni frenz n 'er sao' too. So stun when my uni frenz actually got mi 'sometink'. *Thought i wasn't so popular in sch*
Thanks everyone for e effort & time ^.^

braun buffel wallet from my uni frenz.. OMG! tat muz have cost a bomb..

it's e real stuff.. look at e logofull view of itD.I.Y card from dem too.. i really like it alot >.<blessings from all of dem.. so touched :)total view of e fantastic D.I.Y cardmy 'er sao' oso bought mi a purse.. from charles & keithinside view is almost e same

i like e ribbon.. dun u tink it's nice?

-ahcai-

No comments: