Thursday, May 28, 2009

Singapore Flyer Hot Deal


Now den i noe tat my company can access our blogging website. And i'm only left with a week in e office for attachment. Oh my! Wat to do? Blame it on my stupidity. Nvm.. I was still happy tat i didn't miss e last week of blogging in e company.

This week's gonna be a fun and fulfilling week for 4inl0ve. Ytd, we jus had a romantic moonlight swim at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex till 915pm. I didn't realise tat swimming at nite would be so gd. Everything's so peaceful at e swimming pool as there's no children screaming and playing around. As usual, girlfriends would chit-chat more den swim in e swimming pool. Haha.. Did quite some recent updates abt our lives and plan a whole load of activities for tis week.

Like today, after our work, e 4 of us are going to take a ride on e Singapore Flyer. Call me e Lobang Queen ahcai as i've discover another extremely fantastic offer since e photo album lobang. LOL! Student rate for a Singapore Flyer ride is going at $10 till tis friday. Muhaha~ *ahcai laughs out loud* So it would only cost us $40 to book a whole capsule of e Flyer (weili and me are still students but fang and ym.. Emm.. -_-). Sounds great rite? It really is. Going for Popeyes dinner after e ride.
Tat's all for today's blogging. I'll update more tml regarding sat's rosti making session. Stay tuned everyone ^.^ if u do not wan to miss any lobangs. LOL!

-ahcai

No comments: