Sunday, June 28, 2009

All Saints Home

I finally did sometime more interesting and meaningful
then to spend my Saturday NUA-ing at home!
I join my bro in doing volunteering works at - All Saints Home.
It’s a home for the elderly located at Poh Huat Road
(MRT to AMK station, and take bus no. 25)
Oh, and yesterday’s session was my favourite handicraft session!
(Woohoo! I LOVEEEE Art and Craft)
Volunteers are supposed to guide the elderly in doing a photo frame out of ice cream sticks.
Look at the pretty end products!
And you should see their expressions after they complete their craft.
Great sense of achievement!
Some hang the photo frames on the handles of their wheelchairs.
One of the aunties tries to hang the photo frame on the button of her blouse! CUTE SIA!

All Saints Home The Pass
Aunty decorating the frame with the help of my bro

Me and my bro is assigned to this table

Almost done.....

The 4 frames by our aunties
Isn't it prettyyyyy?
Well Done!!! *applause*

-yue

No comments: