Monday, August 10, 2009

Ivan & Jon's 24th bdae celebration

Last wed (5th Aug 09), I went to meet my ST Electronics IA frenz to celebrate 2 of their bdaes. Ivan was crown the older one as he was born on e 1st of Aug and Jon was e younger one. By how young? A day young. LOL!

Anyway, we met up at takashimaya for Cystal Jade Ramen & Dim Sum dinner. Tat was really a great choice as we only paid $15.60 each for 4 bowls of Ramen, 2 baskets of Xiao Long Bao, 2 plates of Guo Tie and a SUPER cheap fried fish for $1. Isn't it fantastic? Of course, e food tastes extremely delicious too.

Went for another exciting neoprint session again and had great photo shoots. Tml's e 1st day of sch and I actually looked forward to it. Haha.. Best of luck!

gave dem my D.I.Y bdae card while waiting for fooddelicious Xiao Long BaoIndividual eating posesgroup picsLa kopi time :)

e bdae boys happily ever after ^.^

-ahcai

No comments: