Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HRM Fright

Ytd, I didn't blog and tat means i've broke my promise to blog everyday. Didn't turn on my laptop ytd so.. Anyway, I'll try to blog as frequent as possible ba.

I was really shocked to noe tat my HRM exam would be based on 2 super thick textbooks Blue Ocean Strategy & Organization Behavior. BOS consists of 300+ pages with 20+ lines & OB consists abt 500+ pages with 30+ lines of mini english fonts. OMG! How am I going to complete reading these 2 books with my exams arriving in 3 weeks time?

After reading 8 pages of OB, I decided to forgo tat plan. It's really not going to work. Nobody's going to rmb all e contents tat was read. I'll jus do e past yr papers and focus on e main pts asked. Then, search for info in e 2 books. Tat's e correct studying way i guess.

Struggling to go for Crystal Jade's Dim Sum Supper buffet tis sat.

-ahcai

No comments: