Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad Exam Day

I jus had my 2nd exam paper this afternoon at 1pm. Although I had set off early from hm to reach e exam hall earlier, but due to e waiting time of lrt, mrt and bus 199, I was only earlier by 20min. Within these 20min, there's really alot to do. Going to e washroom, leaving my bag at zj's hostel bla bla.. Finally, managed to start e paper on time, but a little breathless.

I was quite confident when I entered e exam hall but.. E whole of question 2 was a DISASTER. I couldn't be super sure tat my ans are correct. There weren't any specs table for e GSM values too. I could only say, Peter, u really won this time. Guess alot of ppl got e question wrong somehow.

Was kinda demoralized after e paper but I thought, only 4 more papers left. Wee~

2 DOWN & 4 more to go. JIA YOU ba!!

-ahcai

No comments: