Monday, November 09, 2009

Influencers

Recently, I've sort of being brain washed by my 2 NTU frenz who studies with mi for e coming exams. 1st, let's talk abt Yvonne. She's been my closest fren since NTU sch life starts. Recently, she jus brain washed mi to online shopping & I'm actually hooked on it. There are a series of benefits for online shopping but of course, there's oso disadvantages to it. Who cares? It's CHEAP!! Haha..


Next, is a newly made fren, Weisi since tis semester started. He jus influenced mi to join in e Macdonald Monopoly trend. OMG! Wat actually convinced mi to buy e meal was NTU's Mac discounted price for all meals. It's definitely cheaper as compared to e outside rate. I've oso got lots of free Monopoly lands from him (apparently, he's been gorging himself wif Mac recently). So, I've decided tat lunch tml would be Mac's Fillet Upsize Meal. Muhahaha~
-ahcai

No comments: