Friday, November 06, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!

Finally, e long awaited Friday came and 4inl0ve's going to have a meetup. It's been long since we saw each other in e face as everybody's busy. Nvm.. E plan later would be Subway Dinner at Bt Panjang Plaza at 7pm. After dinner we'll all disperse to do our own stuffs. Although time is short but at least I'm still looking forward to having subway wif my sisters.

Talking abt ytd, a drastic mood change took place on mi. During lunch time, my Pri 3 tuition student called to inform mi abt his recent SA2 results. I was really happy for him as he did pretty well. His Mathematics got 100 out of 100 which is FULL MARKS. Although his Chinese Language scored 27 out of 50 which is jus border line pass, but I'm glad tat he did improved as compared to his previous results.

I was lunching at NTU's Quart and bought a plate of Hong Kong noodles (Stir Fry Hawker). To my disappointment, e dish was a disaster and mistake. To mi, it seems like a plate of onions and carrots with little noodles. I didn't even ordered an egg but it was already included in e price of $4. There's way too much of onions and I began to feel sick after eating one-third of e dish. Death sentence was given to this Hawker and I swear nv to patronize the store again.

It's already an upset after e awful lunch but who noes, bad things kept happening. I've actually made a booking of study room at 2pm but it was release to e public is I was late for more den 15min. Jus when I was abt to rebook e room, another guy booked it jus 1min before mi on e same room. Thus, leaving mi wif no rooms left for booking. Almost broke down but managed to calm myself down after 3hrs. Angry with myself for being late.

-ahcai

No comments: