Monday, November 02, 2009

My Girlfriend is an Agent



Went to e movies with ch ytd at AMK Hub. We watched e sneaks of My Girlfriend is an Agent. I must really say tat e movie's going to be in my TOP 10 movie list this yr.

E story line is abt there's a couple whom they're both agents, helping out e police secretly and they didn't know each other's identity till e last min. Super hilarious and interesting. Definitely a MUST WATCH if u like comedy and romance type of movies. Ch & mi simply laugh out loud in e cinema with all e other audience.

Another thing to mention, I went online shopping today (",) Super shiok! Yvonne recommended mi a website for online shopping and I jus got hook on it. Mainly bcos e clothes they offer are not expensive and imported from taiwan / korea (which means trendy). Of course I did some considerations & calculations before setting up my mind for buying a few items.

For those interested: http://glamours-closet.blogspot.com/

This black dress cost NT390, which is around S$19.50

Blue cotton jacket cost NT390 = S$19.50
was interested in e khaki top inside too, but still considering; NT250 = S$12.50

White top inside cost NT190 = S$9.50
(all clothes are subject to some additional charges but overall, it's still cheaper)

Btw, had a bad stomach today as it's monthly relative visit again. Ran to e washroom for abt 5-6 times today :(

-ahcai

No comments: