Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Guilty

I was feeling rather guilty today as I was basically slacking way too much as compared to e weeks previously. I had a total of 7 days to prepare for e next exam date on tis coming fri since last exam paper on last thurs.

Should I defend to say that just bcos I've finished doing all tutorials and 2 recent past year papers, that's why I have a very good reason to slack a bit? That's excuse I know but.. Nvm.. I still got 2 more days to re-revise everything again. My last paper would be on e next coming mon but it's an open book, designing of IP address paper so I'm not really worried abt it at the moment.

I was watching episode 44 of The Wife's Temptation on tudou. Yes, that's right! It's the 7pm korean drama showing on weekdays tv on channel U now. But I've skipped to the middle episodes bcos that's where it's the high peak of the drama.

-ahcai

No comments: