Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ahcai's hatelist

I've been wanting to post this hate list long time ago when someone really pissed me off. It's not only one person, it's THREE.

HATE LIST:

NO. 1) ONG CHEE HONG
REASON: SELFISH, INSENSITIVE & IRRITATING

MY WORDS ON SELFISH: Doesn't helps in supervising his cousin (2hr tuition weekly is never enough and I strongly believed that family members played an important role in guiding). Not standing up for girlfriend (ME) when I got bullied and instead, using his iPhone to check out soccer news. Yes! He might have the excuse of not witnessing the whole incident but I'll say, DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!

MY WORDS ON INSENSITIVE: Once in a while, he would say insensitive words to me e.g. STUPID, WHOLE LIFE SCARE THIS SCARE THAT etc. Yes! I could take it the first few times but once those hurting words becomes many, I'm not going to sit back and be a dummy.

MY WORDS ON IRRITATING: He really doesn't know how to observe people's expressions and actions. When I was not in the mood for jokes, he just keeps on irritating me. I've already said that I DON'T LIKE IT but it all falls on deaf ears. His pleasure is to torture me and irritate me to make himself happy. This really angers me a lot.


NO. 2) LEE WEI HAN
REASON: ARROGANT ATTITUDE

MY WORDS: Every time when I or anybody speaks to him, he would reply with an arrogant attitude. It's like you are not respecting the other party who are talking to you. Yes I know (from n.W.o) that he has been behaving in that manner since they know him but that shouldn't be the case. Many times, I've been left speechless with his arrogant attitude words. He just does the things he likes and display irritated and annoyed attitude when he doesn't like it. I know I'm not in the position to correct him or to mend his behavior and even if I do, he would never listen. Just leave him as he is, forever.


NO. 3) LIM HUI XIANG
REASON: DISRESPECT

MY WORDS: I've always thought he was different from the rest as he works hard for earning money on his own. But recently on a bbq outing, he just threw away my Egg Mayo sandwiches which I took efforts to prepare for everyone while he's clearing the rubbish. Yes I know that's leftovers but we shouldn't waste food. I could have brought it back to have for breakfast the next day but he just casually asked if he could throw it and before I could answer him, my sandwiches are in the rubbish bin. I was so shocked that I raised my voice and yell at him HOW COULD YOU BE SO DISRESPECTFUL TO MY EFFORTS! He didn't realized that I was angry and continue to do his stuffs after saying an INSINCERE SORRY (at least I didn't think that it's sincere).

There were 2 stranger ladies around and I got this kind of SHIT. I wanted to calm myself down and convince myself that throwing leftovers are necessary but I can't. There was almost half a chicken (brought by ch) left lying beside the bbq pit but he didn't threw that away in the end. I was fuming with anger and threw it into the bin. Of course I did ask cucumber and he say it's ok to throw as there were charcoal ashes on top.

Although, after that he apologized to me sincerely (after ch told him that I was unhappy about the incident) but I still don't feel good.

I was wondering, is it because that my sandwiches are cheap stuffs and the chicken is more expensive and that explains all his actions?

-ahcai

No comments: