Sunday, January 10, 2010

Peari's Cooking Lesson I

Dear all, TA-DA!
Look at my Chicken and Mushroom Stew!
To kel: You gonna take back your words.
I'm no longer the-girl-who-cooks-rubberband-maggi!
HAHAHA.
Well, those were the times. :)
It wasn't like I had not already practiced all the steps in my head a million times before.
But as usual, my hands just kinda got tangled with the pots and pans. :x
I got so excited that banana started to feel apprehensive.
"Fun for you. Scary for us". That's what she said.
Have some confidence in me please! Lol.
The end product was edible (at least don't feel rubber-ish). HAHA.
Definitely there's room for improvement.
3 cheers for myself! Hehe. :)
PS: Chopping onions can really brought tears to my eyes.
Its not a myth! Opps.
Conclusion: I'm a cooking noob! Heh.

-Peari




No comments: