Sunday, April 18, 2010

Exams Stress!

Exams are coming in less than a week's time. I'm really stressed up as I couldn't really finish studying everything just before entering the exam hall. I was busy dealing with a design project the whole of these 2 weeks and it totally mess up my study schedule. Yes I agree, my time management is weak. My everyday routine now is school, home, school.. The time I spent in NTU was more than the time I spent at home. My Gosh!

Engineers and Society really makes my blood boil as I don't like history. All with the politics, merger, reasons bla bla. Grumbling doesn't helps. Work hard and be positive :) JIA YOU!!

22nd April (5pm-730pm) - Principles of Economics
23rd April (9am-11am) - Engineers and Society
27th April (1pm-3pm) - Web Application
30th April (230pm-430pm) - Embedded Systems

-ahcai

No comments: