Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cheap and wide Variety Cosmetics in Seoul

Ladies, while I'm shopping in Seoul, I spotted that the cosmetics here are of many different kinds and they are really far more cheaper than in Singapore. My friend especially recommend Skin Food (although S'pore already had). There are several face masks that I decided to bring back for u ladies but there's a variety of benefits to choose from. Therefore, pls choose ur best pick and tag under e tagboard. And oso inform e rest who dun usually blog (maybe Fang?). Thanks!! Help mi to check out e prices in S'pore too so that I can compare how much cheaper it is over here. ASAP PLS!! Thanks again and have a nice day :) Come-sa-mi-da!!

Note: Go to SkinFood website, select PRODUCTS, select MASK/PACK. Selection are in small bottle size e.g. Honey Red Orange Mask.

-ahcai

No comments: