Friday, June 04, 2010

May and June Movies

Just some time ago, I think it's last sat, I watched Sex and the City 2 with 3inl0ve, horsey and ch. In my opinion, I definitely think that Part 2 is better than Part 1. Part 2 had lots of interesting and funny scenes that evolved around the 4 girls whereas Part 1 was like more towards the main lead, Sarah Jessica Parker which was not really fascinating. I love the jokes, the dresses and the adventure in the Movie 2.
I watched Killers this afternoon and I really like it. I like the combination of the 2 main leads, Katherine Heidl and Ashton Kutcher. HE'S SO CUTE. I'll recommend it for couples and everyone else as it's a comedy romance movie that would definitely be more than enough to make your day :)
Another thing to mention, 20 over resumes were sent out but none reply to ask me for an interview. Super Demoralizing!
-ahcai

No comments: