Monday, July 05, 2010

Weili's 23rd Bdae a.k.a "How I Wish to be a 太太" Day

4inl0ve hardly meet up on Sundays and hardly had a fully ladies day too. After I came back from Korea, Weili's bdae arrived shortly. We definitely enjoyed e day as it was a "How I Wish to be a 太太" day as well. Pampering ourselves and spending as if we're loaded are what we look upon as a 太太's life :)

Dim Sum Breakfast at Chinatown
Treat from Weili (she's late for 4min after e grace period)


Starting their 太太 life phase 1: PEDICURE & MEDICURE

Fang's having both pedi & medi
can u see e diff of fake and real nails?

Enjoying :)

time taken is approximately 2hrs++
OMG! Wait till I zzz -_-

Had Korea Cuisine for lunch (3inl0ve were excited abt Korea as well)
it's like 秋天的童话 (",)

ym's paying for e dessert (she's oso late for 3min after grace period)

Took our own sweet time to eat, taking pics, exploring make-up tips etc..

SeoulYummy located at THE CENTRAL

Took beautiful pics outside e central

Ym and weili wanted to try KOI cafe bubble tea (fb craze)

ym: I wanna try e fb "must try" KOI bubble tea. Everyone's crazy abt it. Once in a lifetime must try at least once.
weili: Ya. I oso heard alot of ppl talking abt it. Everytime I pass by saw a super long queue.
After trying..
ym: Ok only leh. But better den S____ T___. I tink e pearls are too much.
weili: I dun like e pearls. It's too smooth tat u can choke to death if not careful.

Conclusion: Dun rely on other's review too much so expectations will not be too high.
-ahcai

No comments: