Monday, August 02, 2010

ahcai's NTU Convocation 31July2010

Dear fellow friends, THANK YOU for everything during the convocation. I was really delighted that I got more surprises (other than the expected sunflowers which I forced ch to buy for me) than expected. Thanks for all your presence and blessings for the event. I will work hard and strive to become an independent TAI TAI like you all.

I LOVE MY 4INL0VE!!
MUACK MUACK MUACK!!
*Eww, that's gross -_-

LOL! Thanks to my dada for all e manual work that day and horsey too :)
I LOVE MY FRIENDS TOO (",)

my die-hard study buddies in NTU :)

photo taking with all my fellow frenz

sitting alone among guys :| but still happy and excited :)

super shack look after some long waiting for my name to be called
but still excited

my family and frenz who came to support me
I LOVE THEM ALL (",)

presents from my beloved frenz and dada
sunflowers are forced to buy for me myself by dada -_-

Aren't we 4inl0ve pretty with e sunflowers?

Yes! I'm graduating in 2010 :) Cheers!

my mum and me

still busy taking pics at e refreshment area
and with e same pose as well -_-

I LOVE MY FRENZ

die-hard NTU study frenz again. NICE!!

WOW! ym also graduated?
although it's obviously a NO, but she does look gd with e grad gown don't u think so?

our big gang :)

after-convo celebration at e timber @ clarke quey
beer, cocktails, chicken wings, pizza and...

CHEERS to my graduation >.<

when e night is nearing, e live-band @ timber started singing and we were all indulging in e breezy atmosphere. Saw NDP fireworks too as we're near e padang
-ahcai

No comments: