Friday, October 01, 2010

Zy & Ling's Bdae Celebration 28Sept10

Had a Dim Sum & KTV session with Lup Cheong Gang last sun, 28Sept10. Well, it's really rare that although all of us had graduated from NTU but we are still meeting up sometimes. Dim Sum buffet at Miramar Hotel, Peach Restaurant. Buffet Price was like $10+ initially (quote by von), but jumped to $35+ when the bill came. Yes! I got a shock but no choice, I had already had my fill and there's really nothing we can do if we were to find out the price only when we just sat in the restaurant for a few min. No extra time and effort to think about alternatives.

Dim Sum buffet was normal. Not only did the buffet consist of dim sum, they also have main course dishes like fried rice, shark fin's soup, sweet & sour pork etc. Desserts were limited so I wasn't that satisfied with the buffet in the end.

After the Brunch, our whole gang excluding You Nian, went for a KTV session at Balestier $10 Family KTV. To my surprise, Jason was actually a ktv-guy. He started singing as if an old-bird in KTV. As usual, everyone was quite shy to start singing but eventually, the whole session was still considered as fulfilling. I did quite enjoy myself except for the fact that I had a bad cough throughout the weekend.

I went to see the doctor on Wed afternoon, spending $44+ which is considered super expensive for me. OMG! I really can't afford to be sick every month. All my 辛苦钱 (hard-earn money) gone. NOOOOOOO..........

sitting round the table waiting for more rounds of dim sum

do e dim sum look gd? So-so only rite?

zy's present - taka vouchers
practical

can you see that von had eaten a mountain of dim sum by herself?

group photo with the restaurant signboard

$10 Family KTV at Balestier

Everybody sang although most of them were shy

there's a portable system for us to select songs
Cool~

HAPPY 27th BDAE WANG ZUO YUAN!
HAPPY 26th BDAE KELVIN LING!
-ahcai

No comments: