Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bangkok Trip Day 1

I took quite some time to tidy up the photos that my friends and I took during the Bangkok Trip a few days ago, and I have not finish it yet. Well, I'll just put up whatever I have on hand to let you envy us (What a SHOW OFF -_-).

Day 1 - Sunday 9Jan11
Arrived at Changi Airport at about 9am. Had noodles and rice for breakfast (which is consider heavy). Reached Bangkok Airport but got stuck in the immigration area due to overwhelming human traffic and slow working officers. We managed to reach the Hotel (Twin Tower Hotel) by 3 plus. Seems like an unlucky day to start off the Bangkok Trip but to our surprise, we got a better deal. Showing up late at the Hotel left us with a free upgrade of rooms - from superior to executive rooms (all superior rooms were taken up by early customers but we had already booked beforehand). Now this is what I call SHIOK! After clearing our luggage, we proceed to Chatuchak for the weekend market shopping (reached at 5 plus and it's closing at 6pm -_-). Met Mich squatting on the roadside outside Chatuchuk and got excited all of a sudden (it's so rare to meet a friend overseas especially when it's not arranged). Did some quick shopping and managed to buy some stuffs as the night market is open. Ym Weili and me bought a super cool bracelet and we all LOVE it! Lastly, we had a drink, drank, drunk session just before bed.

checking in at the airport

while waiting for our flight
this is what we love to do - taking pics everywhere

last rest before going on board Jetstar

we're at Bangkok airport!

emm.. a mistake lunch

Chatuchuk shopping
look at ym, she's so aggressive
LOL!

OS: 2nd day schedule shall be updated in a few days time. I was too tired to continue blogging (my eye lids got super heavy).

-ahcai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy

Anonymous said...

yue look so pretty