Friday, January 07, 2011

D.I.Y Certificate

I was wondering what present should I get for my tuition student, Geraldo for christmas (he's a christian). Then the thought of making a certificate to encourage him for his hard work during the previous years strike my mind.

The thought was there but no action was taken (Emm.. Was always busy with something else). This week onwards, then I started to have some concept on it. My final masterpiece? Damn I must really say that I'm very pleased. Although I copied the format out from a ready-made website, but I redo it myself (the ready-made copy had restrictions to words and an ugly website address on it which is not going to work!). I believed my student would definitely like it a lot.


I'll also be giving his mother and him a Swaroski crystal-made christmas tree hp accessory each (D.I.Y by zonghong but I bought most of the Swaroski crystals and zonghong sponsor some) as I think that it's simply gorgeous (I had one too). I'll upload the pictures next time :)
-ahcai

No comments: